We're located just accross from the 1880 Train!
Landline: (605) 574-4302
Mini Mick Race & the Trail Trek Info
- No pets or strollers allowed on the course.
- All riders must check in Saturday morning between the hours of 6:00 A.M .- 8:30 A.M. If you do not check in Saturday morning, we will assume that you did not start the race and will not be refunded.
numbers must be worn on the frount of your bike. Aid station volunteers need to be able to see and know your number so they can check you in. It is the rider’s responsibility to ensure that you have been checked in and out of each manned aid station.
- Any riders accepting a ride will be disqualified from the race.
- All aid will be given to riders on a non-moving bicycle.
No Littering. You will be disqualified if you are seen by a participant or bystander littering the Mickelson Trail.
- Riders must stay on the Mickelson Trail at all times. If you leave the trail for any reason, you must return to the point where you left the course and continue from there.
- Riders and crew members may not have any supplies along the trail. If you stop and get aid from any other part of the trail besides the aid stations, you will be disqualified.
- All decisions of medical personnel or aid station volunteer are final.
- If you decide not to continue the course on race day, make sure proper procedure is followed; the rider must notify race personnel at once at the closest aid station.
- Extra supplies may be left at check-in on Friday for delivery to the aid stations that you specify. Supplies must be in a durable bag, clearly marked with the rider
number and the station to which it is to be delivered. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten articles. Arrangements must be made in advance for return of any items not picked up on Sunday.
- All riders must finish the race upon the same bike they started on.
- Abuse of volunteers, both verbal and physical, will not be tolerated and will result in disqualification. If you have complaints or issues please contact the race director.
No Refunds! All money collected is to reserve your spot and order items in order for you to participate in the race.
There are three age groups in both men's and women's groups.
||18 to 39
||40 to 49
||50 to 59
||60 & Up
The Trail Trek
The 109 Trail Trek begins in Edgemont, SD and ends in Deadwood. Enjoy the splendor of the great outdoors in early summer while competing to see who can reach Deadwood first! Registration will end on June 22nd; the race will take place on June 23rd 2018. The registration fee is $100.00.
The Mini-Mick Race
The Mini-Mick race will begin in Hill City, SD and go to the White Elephant Trailhead. Riders will then turn around at this trailhead and return to Hill City, Sd. The ride to White Elephant TrailHead is 22.8 miles. Riders will cross terrain that is mostly uphill. Riders will be riding mostly downhill while riding back to Hill City.
Registration Prices and Closing Dates
We are using an inventory-based pricing model this year, which will feature price increases once certain registration marks are reached. Register online now to save some cash!